Keep this one safe. He means the world to me.
So I told my boss I am a lesbian.
Here’s what he told me:
- that he’s fine with it
- I am too young to make such a final ‘decision’ in my life
- I am selfish because I want children
- because those children would not have a father and that’s not fair
- I am close minded because I don’t want to have sex with men (anymore)
- I should try sex with someone older and more experienced (him) because I’d probably change my mind
- it was selfish of me to come out to my mom and that she’d probably be much happier if she didn’t know
- and that the only reason she told me she’ll love me not matter what is because she’s my mom and she doesn’t have a choice
- it’s selfish of me not to accept his ‘help’
- that I’m still just a child and my relationships have not been real relationships which means my heart has never really been broken (I am 22)
- oh yeah and apparently I am not a woman and a gay man is not really a man
- because we have sex ‘the wrong way’
- which makes gays and lesbians the third gender
I’m pissed off and I’m hurt.
had a lovely chat with zeus